Two things Gordon Brown should be proud of
- The humanity and normality he showed in the face of the greatest tragedy any parent can suffer – the loss of his first child.
- His refusal to obey convention in the penguin style dress code for formal events.
- The damage he has done to pension funds of ordinary working people, whilst giving new pensions tax breaks to the well-off.
Two things that he should do immediately when he becomes PM.
- I'm too late responding on this one; it's already happened.
Two things he should do while he is PM.
- Scrap Trident, rather than replace it with a new system.
- Take the Tories' internal market out of the health service.
As for tagging others, well, I'm afraid that as a child, I was always the one who broke the chain when I received a chain letter, and that's a habit which I haven't lost. But under quantum politics, of course, every single one (or should that be both?) of my readers has been simultaneously tagged and not-tagged (just like Schrödinger's cat); and you only know which when you read this post. So if you feel yourself to have been tagged, then you have been.